Thanks to the latest technological advances that have graced the online gaming sphere, there are nowadays many different varieties of Live Baccarat that you enjoy at online casinos. Some of the live casino software developers carry the basic variant of the game, while others offer diverse versions of the latter for an increased choice from the players’ end. Let’s now take a comprehensive peek at a guide to playing Live Baccarat.
- The aim of Live Baccarat is to guess which of two hands, the Banker’s or the Player’s, will win by having a hand value nearest to 9
- Online versions use either 8 or 6 decks of 52 playing cards
- The most famous is the 8-deck game. It simply makes it more difficult for card counters to get an edge over the house and other players
Playing cards are given the following values:
- Face Cards and 10’s are worth 0 points
- Cards 2 to 9 are worth their face value
- Aces are worth 1 point
Dealing the Game
- The game starts with both the Banker and Player positions being dealt two cards
- The value of each hand is then calculated
- The hand with a total of 9 or 8 wins automatically and the game ends
- Depending on the value of the initial hand, a third card can be drawn
- There are several rules for this, if the hand is valued 0 to 5, a third card is taken. If it’s 6 or 7 the hand stands
- In the event that the value of each hand is the same, then a Tie is called
- The hand that is the highest in value wins
Single Player Baccarat
This is the basic version of the game you’ll get to play at most online live casinos. The fun is that when you’re playing at the table, you’ll be face to face with the dealer. This allows you to observe him closely for an increased proximity to the game. Plus, either 8 or 6 decks are used while playing Single Player Baccarat. You’ll also be greeted with a range of optional side bets which can be played alongside the main hand.
Multi Seat Baccarat
Multi Seat Baccarat is virtually the same as Single Player Baccarat. The only difference is the number of visible seating spots on the table. Loads of game providers have up to 8 seats available. Generally, they use the same table the single game is played on and cover a different ‘’skin’’, appearing like multi seat. Only one Player/Dealer hand is dealt nevertheless, you’ll notice other players wagering on these hands.
The ‘’Squeeze’’ in Baccarat indicates the process of gradually revealing the value of a card by performing a virtual ritual-like turn of each edge of the card. The gamer then ganders at the markings to verify its’s value. Superstitious players believe that the slower the squeeze the more probable it will be for the card to make the hand win. Usually, in land based games, the credit of performing the squeeze lays with the gamester who has wagered most on the hand. Lastly, the hand with the most money on it is the one picked to be Squeezed.
Live Baccarat is counts amongst the games with the fastest growing popularity in the gaming industry. It is good to note that the base game of Live Baccarat is the same at any online casino. Lucky VIP, being one of UK’s best online casinos, is working hard day and night to come up with some of the best and most sophisticated live Baccarat games available on the market. The site believes that true HD streaming can enhance players’ gaming experience.
In the meantime, Lucky VIP proposes you to check out some of it’s available live games, including Live Roulette, Live Rocket Roulette or Live Common Draw Blackjack. Take out your tablet, desktop or smartphone and discover more at any time you want!