Frequently asked questions - LuckyVIP.com
1) Registering at LuckyVip.com
In order to register your account, please click on the Join Now button at the top of the homepage and complete the form. Should you have any problems, please contact our friendly Support staff ([email protected]) who will be happy to assist.
2) What Does Flash Mean? Do I Need It in Order to Play?
Flash is a software that’s used to create animations and graphics, it is supported in your browser by a Flash Player plug-in. To be able to play our Flash games, you will need the latest version of installed on your computer.
If you’re playing on mobile, don’t worry, most games can be accessed without Flash.
3) Can I Play for Free?
To access all our games, players are required to have a registered account and to have deposited.
You may however receive bonuses or Free Spins from time to time that enable you to play without making a further deposit at that point. Once you’ve used your bonus and/or Free Spins, you would need to make another deposit to continue playing.
4) Am I Old Enough to Play at LuckyVip.com?
At LuckyVip.com we only accept players who are aged 18 years or older, providing this is the minimum age requirement for online gambling in your state/country.
Unfortunately, there are also some countries we are unable to accept players from at all, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
5) Why Should I Make a Deposit?
By making a deposit in your LuckyVip.com account, you will gain access to our fantastic range of games as well as unlocking a host of extra promotions and features including our loyalty points.
To help you make the most of your LuckyVip.com account, we have a variety of deposit methods available - please see our Banking page for more information.
6) Can I Register a Card at LuckyVip.com That Is Not Mine?
Players are only allowed to register a card for which they are a named (bank) account holder. This requirement enables us to protect all of our players and their LuckyVip.com accounts.
7) Is LuckyVip.com Secure? Is My Privacy and Personal Information Protected?
At LuckyVip.com we take security very seriously. In order to make any transaction on your account you will need your username and password.
We then use a secure data transfer during all transactions to prevent any information being supplied to a third party.
8) How long does it take to receive my withdrawal?
Most withdrawals are processed within 10mins*! See Banking for more info and exclusions
9) What Is Player Verification? What Is Account Verification? Are They the Same Thing?
We are required by UK regulations to confirm the age and identity of our players. This is also important to us as it enables us to ensure the safety and security of all our players. To confirm this information, all customers are required to complete our Player Verification process. This may be done automatically when you register an account with us or we may need you to send us some documentation such as proof of ID and address.
Once a player hits a certain level of activity, they will also be required to complete our Account Verification process. This enables us to make sure a player can support their level of gaming, which is important to us as a socially responsible company and ensures we adhere to further UK regulations. When this happens, we will ask you to send further documentation and information such as source of income.
10) Can I Opt Out of Receiving Offers Via Pop-Ups?
Yes, you can. Simply contact Customer Support to request this. This may take up to 3 business days to take effect.
11) How Much Does It Cost to Play?
Each game has its own minimum bet, some start from just 1p.
12) How Do I Know Which Promotions I Am Eligible For?
Each promotion on site should specify on the promo page what the requirements are to qualify. If you receive an offer via email or SMS, the T&Cs included should also contain this information.
13) How Do I Contact Support?
Our Support team are here to help 24/7 via live chat, email or telephone. Please see our Support page for full details of how to get in touch with us.
14) What Happens If I Lose Connection During A Game?
Should you lose connection to our gaming server during a game it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. This means you will never lose out on a win.
15) Why Can I Not Play on Progressive Jackpot Games?
Progressive Jackpot games can only be played by those who have made a deposit in their LuckyVip.com account.
16) What’s a Net Deposit Loss Limit?
We offer a range of tools to help you stay in control of your gaming including the option to set a Net Deposit Loss limit. This limit caps the net amount you can lose daily, weekly or monthly, the choice is yours.
- Your Net Deposit loss is the difference between your deposits and your withdrawals i.e. if you deposit £20 and then go on to withdraw £15, your Net Deposit loss would be £5.
- This is a shared limit across our partner sites: com, LuckyPantsBingo.com, SpinandWin.com, MagicalVegas.com, RegalWins.com, LuckyVIP.com, KingJackCasino.com, Aspers.com. This means if you reach your limit on one site or as an accumulation across multiple sites you will not be able to deposit and play on any other sites until your limit resets next month.
- If you would like to set a Net Deposit Loss Limit, please visit the cashier
17) Where Do I Play My Bonus?
That depends on the T&Cs related to each bonus you receive, for example some are only playable on Exclusive Slots. Go to My Account > Account Activity > Promotions for more details on any bonus you have including full details of where you can play them.
There are also some games that are always excluded from bonus usage, such as progressives – these can be found here.
18) What Are Wagering Requirements? How Much More Do I Need to Wager to Meet the Wagering Requirements?
All bonuses carry wagering requirements, which specifies how many times you need to wager your bonus to convert it and any winnings into cash. Wagering requirements also apply to Free Spins as winnings from Free Spins are paid in bonus.
You can check how much wagering is left on any bonuses or spins you have by going to My Account > Account Activity > Promo.
19) Where Can I Use My Free Spins?
Free Spins are only playable on certain games, including our Exclusive Slots and those from providers such as NetEnt and Eyecon. This should be specified on the promo page or in the T&Cs of the email/SMS you receive detailing the promotion or offer.
You can also check which games you can use your Free Spins on by going to My Account > Account Activity > Promo.
20) What If My Question Is Not Answered in the FAQs?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our friendly Support team at any time.