Lucky VIP presents Deal Or No Deal Slingo July 20, 2020
Based on the iconic TV show, Deal Or No Deal Slingo is played on a 5x5 grid. On this grid, you will find the famous numbered red boxes from the TV show. The game is now available to play at Lucky VIP Casino on iOS and Android devices. Be ready to kick things off!
Top Features of Deal Or No Deal Slingo
Once you get going on Deal Or No Deal Slingo, you will receive 10 spins per game. Each time a number lands on the reels, and it appears on the grid too it is marked off. The contents of that red box are removed from the game and added to your balance. Whenever you find a numbered box, that value is removed from the red and blue paytables.
The objective of Deal Or No Deal Slingo is to get a Slingo. All you need to do is to open 5 boxes in a row, column or diagonal. Every time you win, the prize multiplier meter on the left of the grid rises. This online creation is also packed with a few special symbols:
- Joker: It serves as the Wild Card. It can reveal any red box in the column on which it appears.
- Super Joker: You have another Wild Card at hand. The Super Joker allows you to reveal a red box in any position on the grid.
- Free Spin: You receive a free spin after you have used your spins each time this symbol shows up on the reels.
- The Devil: Keep an eye out on this one! He can stop you from making possible combinations.
Deal Or No Deal Slingo has something special for you. It’s none other than the Banker’s Offer. Below are what you could be offered:
- Get 4 Slingo to trigger the feature.
- Receiving the offer means the game ends. You can simply reject the offer if you want to continue playing to reach the jackpot.
- If you couldn’t generate the Banker’s Offer, then you have the choice of finishing the game or buying extra spins.
- The Banker will offer you a deal – a prize for that box you had put aside at the beginning of the game. You must select between Deal or No Deal.
How to Play
Get started on Deal Or No Deal Slingo by setting up the preferred bet amount! The minimum stake is 1, while the maximum stake is 100. You will notice that the values of the paytables change depending on the size of your bet. Instead of just 25, you will receive 26 boxes. All you have to do is to choose 1 box, which is then set aside. The other 25 turns to the 5x5 bingo grid for the main game.
Online Slots Galore
Lucky VIP Casino has more Slingo games up its sleeve. Some of the titles include Monopoly Slingo, Slingo Advance, Slingo Rainbow Riches, Slingo Reveal and Slingo Fortunes. Register an account on the site to benefit from these online creations!